Pages

Saturday 20 October 2012

Getting organised

I've had a week's break and have been getting all my paperwork for bootcamp organised, so that I could concentrate on my 'blog mood board' and gain focus as to what I would like this blog to look like in appearance/layout/colour/fonts etc. and also as to the content of the blog/blog posts themselves. It's not been easy, but I think I'm getting there. I know in my minds eye what I'd like to be doing, seeing and getting from this blog and that can only be a good place to start. It may be that I even move this blog to another platform to give me more scope for how I want it to look as well. Have you done this? I would love to know of anyone's experience(s) and why you decided to do so. 

You may be wondering about the picture - well these are a few plates I happened upon in a charity shop recently and as I want to focus again on handmade, recycling and reusing, I thought they fitted in quite well. That and the feeling that I've been juggling ideas (metaphorical plates?!) for a while about my blog x

1 comment:

Annetta Bosakova said...

I love those plates on your wall! Off to go explore you blog some more!