Pages

Monday 20 July 2009

Roll Up! Roll Up! Stuff for Free!!!!!!

Yes that's right you did read FREE STUFF!!!!!

I'm having a tidy, a clear up and clear out! and so you my blog chums are more than welcome to treasures I will not be using. As they say - your trash is someone else's' treasure!
So below I have taken pics of all the bits and bobs I'm hoping other people may want and be able to use for some creative endeavour!
I shall put a few notes under each pic so you can get a better idea of what is 'going for a song!' quite literally......... falalalalalallaaaaa ;0



so first up 18 beading needles; 2 embroidery hoops 8"; 1 embroidery hoop 3 & 3/4 "; 2 spools of metallic thread in a chocolate brown colour and 2 in a rusty copper tone



2 floral brooches and 1 flower, I'm sure these can be used in a project, you could always remove them from their brooch backs; 1 set of sml & lrg square cardboard boxes; 1 set of sml & lrg rectangular cardboard boxes; 23 wooden pegs



various resin handles for bag making



oddments of string, cord, green wool, petrol green wool & pale blue wool; bag of feng shui leaves; Angelina fibres x 7 in watermelon, copper fire, calypso blue, ultra violet, raspberry, gold iris & ocean blue



1 & 1/2 packs of peacock feathers; 1 pack of white feathers; 1 pack of guinea hen feathers



1 large and 5 small packs of mixed coloured feathers



1 pack of various coloured tissue paper squares in 2"/4"/6"; 1 large blue butterfly peg; 1 small white butterfly peg; 1 pot of iridescent beads; 1 pack of royal blue sequins; 1 pack of lilac sequins; 14 bags of various coloured sequins



various coloured and sized beads. (The containers will NOT be included with the beads, I will put them into separate sealed plastic bags)



a few more beads and sequins



various pieces of colourful organza



various pieces of colourful polycotton



various remnant pieces of fabric


Phew I think that that is all for now!
So to the details......... here are the instructions/rules whatever you want to call them...

1. FIRST COME FIRST SERVED

2. EMAIL ME WITH THE ITEMS YOU ARE AFTER - hello(at)meplusmolly.co.uk, you know the symbol to replace the 'at' with.

3. I WILL POST THE ITEMS OUT TO YOU AS SOON AS POSS AFTER HEARING FROM YOU.

4. THE ONLY MAJOR RULING IS THIS - I ASK THAT YOU WOULD BE KIND ENOUGH TO SEND ME BACK IN THE POST THE COST OF THE POSTAGE IN STAMPS.

5. BECAUSE OF THE ABOVE RULE I CAN ONLY REALLY POST THESE 'FREEBIES' WITHIN THE UK OTHERWISE THE POSTAGE WOULD BE TOO COSTLY AND I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO USE THE STAMPS YOU SEND ME!!

There that's it, simple really!?? well I hope so anyway, any questions just ask. I've put the rules as it were in bold so that there aren't any confusions, well hopefully!
So hope to hear from you all soon, so I can have a cleaner, tidier workspace!!

Hope you're all having a good week, I'm nearing my taster workshop and its fully booked so there should be plenty of hearts and birds being created by various people on Thursday, hoping to be able to take pics to show, until then, laters taters! ;0

10 comments:

Heloise said...

That is very generous of you. I am sure you will be getting lots of requests.

Michala Gyetvai (Kayla coo) said...

Hi Kirsty,
I would love some bits for the school I work at feathers,sequins and beads.
Thats if you have any left!

MelMel said...

WOW....kind lady....what a lovely thing to do, hope your having a good day?
Melx

Unknown said...

you are such a generous lady Kirsty!

and i'm looking forward to pics of your workshop... :)

emma
x

menopausalmusing said...

That is just so, SO very generous of you. Hope you find good homes for it all. :O) x

menopausalmusing said...

That is just so, SO generous, hope you find homes for it all. :O) x

menopausalmusing said...

Hey, guess what????? I couldn't get my first message to "work", had another go and then look what happened....... sigh........

And then to add insult to injury, Blogger has given me a word verification of "jocur".

Karen said...

brave lady! I can't EVER part with anything!

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

I love your blog and work, it is all so very beautiful and with your clear out you are very generous.