Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2009

small break.......

Well hello, a sneaky little post from me! I took a little breather today from working on finishing my work for the textiles fair. Well you know what they say, all work and no play makes jack (or jill!) a dull boy (girl!).

I took the time to make muffins with the lovely man (he works shifts so he was off) and watch him feel especially pleased with himself at the loaf of bread that he made. You can't beat a bit of baking for a feel good factor! And what aromas in the flat, Mmmmmmmm...........

Above, was me getting close up and smelling the great aroma of fresh baking! I can only eat the bread and sadly not the muffins, as although I'm not religious I decided to give up sweets (of the sweet shop kind), cakes, biscuits, chocolate and crisps for lent. I have a bit of a sweet tooth at times and I feel it's always good to give something up and see if you have the will power to survive! roll on Easter for a big fat bite of something chocolatey!!! hehe
And I had to include some pictures of my lovely tete a tete, from bud to flower, so my Mum can see it! Just a small little daffodil to make you smile, such a gorgeous sunny yellow. 

Have a good week, I better get back to that grindstone! x ;)

No comments: