Pages

Friday 28 September 2012

Spiced chai latte

This has to be my most favourite hot drink of the moment! And yes I'm afraid I'm cheating for now as I'm a little short of time to make it from scratch, so I'm using Drink Me Chai. I will get round to making my own though as you can't beat having a go even just to satisfy you're own curiosity!
I may have to even try the 'cheat' recipe for spiced gingerbread latte and add a shot of gingerbread syrup (you can get it from Amazon!) into the mix for the festive season too! Ooo enjoyed all toasty by a fire, wrapped up in a snuggly blanket hey?! love! x
Do you have a favourite 'warming' drink?

2 comments:

Emma Powell said...

Hi Kirsty
I just love a beautiful cup of Lady Grey tea, followed by any gorgeous cake, followed by more tea!
TheaLilyloves.blogspot.co.uk

meplusmolly said...

Hi Emma!
Thanks for stopping by. Oh yes can't forget the sweet treat, cake has to be the best friend of tea/coffee etc.! :)