Pages

Monday 17 September 2012

Paper garlands

I love garlands and enjoy making them as well. Way back when I was at art college I used to have a small washing line with inspiration pieces pegged to it, so to me a garland is almost an extension of that. Having something decorative strung about your space.
I've seen a lot of different people make simple paper circle garlands, so thought I would whip up a few myself.


old music paper + self patterned waxy paper + thread = pretty musical garlands. I think they work best when there are a few strings draped about together.
Have you made any?

3 comments:

Eilidhbelle said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! Very clever idea xx





sittingonherbumbaleerie.blogspot.co.uk

meplusmolly said...

Thank you! They are nice and simple to make and instantly uplifting! :)

Chuzai Living said...

That is a very neat garland! Thanks for visiting my blog! So nice of you! Looking forward to getting to know you better through BYW!