Pages

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Vintage finds...





It's always rewarding when you stumble across those finds, especially vintage ones. Recently I've found a lovely box of vintage stamps, all colours, designs and from all over the world. So much fun to be had with these I think in the months to come, collage, stitch and so forth...
My other fabulous find has been these old vintage photo albums which I stumbled upon in a local charity shop. They may be falling apart somewhat but oh what appeal they have. I cannot wait to get creative with these. What is even more perfect is that they are just what is needed for the online course I enrolled on this year. You may remember ages ago now that I did this online course and made my first handmade journal (scroll down to see it). Well this year I have enrolled on Mary Ann Moss's course entitled Full Tilt Boogie (such a great name!) and cannot wait to get going with it. It is going to be another fabulous creative journey to take part in. What new creative journey are you taking?

1 comment:

Harish Singh said...

Thanks for sharing this great content, I really enjoyed this topic, awesome stuff!

Online Courses