Pages

Thursday 19 November 2009

Sparkle preparation

Well a very small and quick post from me this eve. It's been a while and I feel I have been very bad of late at posting often enough, but I have been busy, honest! me, my sewing machine and needle and thread are now as one as I have been working away to have work ready for Sparkle and then Brighton Open Houses. So here is a glimpse of a few bits and pieces to give you an idea of the kind of things I've been making...........







Just a glimpse mind, to give you a flavour, a taste of what will be adorning my stand. I shall be snapping away and hope to get pics of my stand when there as well as others. I'm looking forward to meeting a number of bloggy peeps too, so I shall be back to tell you all next week. Have a great weekend whatever you're up to! ;0 x

8 comments:

Pipany said...

such beautiful things. Look forward to seeing more. Best of luck x

Anonymous said...

Those are really lovely!

menopausalmusing said...

Great stuff..... I especially like the skinny stockings......:O)

hens teeth said...

Oh, I hope you have a wonderful weekend and sell out. Beautiful work.
Give Jackie and Karen my love.

Michala Gyetvai (Kayla coo) said...

Have fun.xx

Pomona said...

Lovely things - I hope you do well this weekend!

Pomona x

Dana Frigerio said...

ILove your blog
I post you on my..http://plusdidequedargent.blogspot.com/
grazie
dana

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Lots of lovelies!

I like the hearts, stockings and santas ... lovelies!