Pages

Monday 23 February 2009

Working towards exhibiting at the fair......

I haven't posted for a while and so apologise for this! how slack of me. I would like to make a post at least once a week, but between looking and applying for part time jobs and running around making items for the Contemporary Textiles Fair I'm taking part in and deciding and making bits for displaying my work in/on with as well, I've let blogging fall by the wayside somewhat.
So here are a couple of pics to show what I've been doing with some of my time! I'll be posting some more pics this week.


Ideas in my sketchbook for cameo-esque shapes/small abstract textiles to be arranged together to form a textile piece of work.
My 'bloom brooches' inspired by my original stitched shaped brooch in the middle of the second row. I was looking for a simple and fun idea and came up with these.
Anyways thats it for now, back to the sewing machine! ;0

No comments: