Pages

Saturday 29 October 2011

Sewsister

From looking at 'popular posts' and even my stats I can see that a lot of people have been dropping by my blog and reading about my lovely friend Sue or 'Sewsister' as she is known. I cannot blame you at all for eagerly reading and looking at the pictures of her work. She is fab! Such a talented lady, always a kind and encouraging word or more when it comes to creating. Recently I visited Farnham Maltings to see the Festival of Crafts which she was taking part in. Not only were there many wonderful stands there but more importantly to me I was excited to see what new things Sue had on display. What can I say?! I was not disappointed in the least.
Fab signage and how can you not like Sue's cute owl logo?!!
A glorious stand packed full of goodies
One of the beautiful fabric collages, they all have a story
Bundles of bright fun fabrics
Another fabulous fabric collage, cakes yum!
The amazing Giraffe which everyone was invited to help decorate over the weekend. Decopatch is addictive and fun!
One very cute and very large bunny, you need to cuddle these and will instantly feel better!

Apologies for my somewhat dark photos. It has to be said that the lighting there wasn't the best. That coupled with me still getting to grips with my camera doesn't make for perfect photos just yet! Anyway I hope you enjoy these photos of Sewsister, Sue is one talented and fantastic lady. Be sure to drop by her website for a peek, it is something she is constantly updating and building on. You can even book a 'Workshop Visit' to be all creative with her. I am hoping to make a date with her to visit her studio as I am sure it well be an absolute box of inspiring creative delights! x

No comments: